Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Friend...(Linda Owens)

Dear Linda,

I like how you are very respectful and caring for people. You still cared for own father who disrespects you. You still cared for him when he was sick and you left Adrian (Kyle). I think you are a irl who deserves much more than what you were given when you lived with your father. You cherished everything that was given to you. Like; when Adrian (Kyle) gave you the rose at the dance. I also liked how you were towards Adrian (Kyle) even though he was a beast. You hated him at first but then you ended getting along with him. You gave him respect and did not treat him any differently because of how he looked.

I agree with how you felt when you were sent to Adrian’s (Kyle) house against your own will. I felt bad that you were treated badly by your father after all the things you worked for you. I felt bad for you when he traded you off to Adrian (Kyle) without even thinking about it. He just wanted his drugs and things back, so he traded you in for it. Also you began to like Adrian (Kyle) for who he really was and that was a good thing. He no longer had any friends and you were the only person there for him to talk to. I would have done the same thing when knowing he did not have anyone around his age their even if he looked like a beast.

When you moved into the house in Brooklyn I would have done the same thing as you. Stay in the room and not come out. I thought you did good progress when you tried to get to know Adrian (Kyle) at first. But I would have tried to meet all the people sooner so i would begin to feel a bit more comfortable. If I were able to help you with your father, I would talk to someone about what happens between you and your father. Also I would not have even talked to him after he traded you off to live in Brooklyn. When you went back to care for him when he was sick you should have gotten him settled then left him. You should have done all you could to help him so you would not meet defeat against him.

Sincerely your friend,

Mackayme Gutierrez

...................................................................................................................................................................

Words:399

No comments:

Post a Comment